Earlier this summer I did some updates on SAMLmetaJS.
- I merged Lorenzo’s fork with a plugin architecture. Nice work Lorenzo – thanks a lot for your contribution!
- I’ve completely rewritten the Metadata parser. We now have metadata parser that both runs in the browser and in Node.js. This is important for some other project I’m working on, a metadata aggregator monitoring system.
- I’ve started scratching the surface on live metadata validation/verification.
- Here is a screenshot: https://img.skitch.com/20110823-fhc8fgkmrdg2je33ybcx8yteir.png
- I’ve added a hosted demo with this enabled here: http://samlmetajs.simplesamlphp.org/demo
- I’ve updated the samlmetajs web site, and in particular added a ‘Download Engine’, that allows you to select plugins, and then concatenating the files, and minify it.
- Can be seen here: http://samlmetajs.simplesamlphp.org/download
I’ve also fixed a lot bugs, and very likely introduced new ones (in particular because of the rewrite of the parser).