I have now prepared a web site with documentation and a downloadable package of the software. I do not yet consider the software stable, but I’ve reached a point where I would like feedback from real use cases of how to improve the software further.
I know that federations and use cases varies, so I’ve added a very simple plugin API (that may be extended) in order to meet various local requirements.
What you can do:
- Browse the web site: http://samlmetajs.simplesamlphp.org/
- Watch the youtube demo, to get an idea of what this is
- Go to the live hosted version, to play with it your self.
- If it looks interesting to you; download it and integrate it with your registry.
- Provide me with feedback of things that may be missing in order to perfectly fit into your registry.
If the interest is significant, I will setup a dedicated mailing-list for discussions about the software.
Note: This work is a component in the SAML registry which is part of the Federation Lab site https://fed-lab, which is a project done by the GÉANT Identity Federations working group.