Mikael Linden has done a great job doing a comparison of saml2int 0.2 and eGov 2.0. Here is the highlighted major differences:
- eGov requires some PKIX support
- eGov supports artifacts and related SOAP binding
- eGov supports Holder-of-key (conformance class “full”)
- eGov has a more detailed IdP proxy support (conformance class “full”)
- eGov supports SLO protocol (conformance class “standard with logout”)
A document with a more detailed comparison is available:
Updated: the detailed comparison document was added September 6th 2010.